/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/MJ-Comm-Police-Logo-with-Shadow-795x1030.png 0 0 Isaiah /wp-content/uploads/2022/02/MJ-Comm-Police-Logo-with-Shadow-795x1030.png Isaiah2022-02-07 11:34:462022-03-09 13:46:41Calls for Service – February 6 – February 7, 2022
Moose Jaw Police Service
2022 February 6 – 2022 February 7
0700 hours – 0700 hours
Total Calls – 26
- 1013 hours- Parking Bylaw- Vehicle parked for longer than 48 hours in front of address. Owner was advised to move the vehicle and speak to SGI.
- 1020 hours- Assistance to Sick Person- An individual went to hospital. Still Under Investigation.
- 1035 hours- MVA Over- Vehicle hit a pole, $5000 damages. 1 Tow. Ticket issued for drive without due care and attention.
- 1044 hours- Mischief- A vehicle was rummaged through. Some items were stolen. No damage to vehicle.
- 1303 hours- Break and Enter- Place was cleared and subject was not there.
- 1447 hours- Assistance to Sick Person- Subject was sober and fine.
- 1517 hours- Assistance to Sick Person- Subject was located and taken home.
- 1537 hours- Theft Under- A bag was stolen out of vehicle with various items inside. Approximately $400 in value. Still under investigation.
- 1841 hours- Dispute- Two individuals heard screaming. Everything was fine on arrival.
- 2054 hours- Assist Ambulance- An individual was feeling down taken to hospital.
- 2222 hours- Unwanted Guest- Between two individuals. Situation mediated and parties separated.
- 2248 hours- Dispute- Between two individuals. 1 arrested for public intoxication.
- 2254 hours- Suspicious Occurrence- Someone entered a vacant unit and removed window.
- 2350 hours- Suspicious Vehicle- An individual was passed out in vehicle. EMS assessed and they were fine. Taken to a family members for the night.
911 calls – 2
Alarm Calls- 1
Assist Other Police Agency –2