/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/MJ-Comm-Police-Logo-with-Shadow-795x1030.png 0 0 Taylor /wp-content/uploads/2022/02/MJ-Comm-Police-Logo-with-Shadow-795x1030.png Taylor2022-03-07 14:21:042022-03-09 13:53:02Calls for Service – March 6 – March 7, 2022
Calls for Service – March 6 – March 7, 2022
Moose Jaw Police Service
2022 March 6 – 2022 March 7
0700 hours – 0700 hours
Total Calls – 42
- 0623 hours- Dispute- Between two intoxicated individuals.
- 0621 hours- Suspicious Occurrence- Two individuals went to hospital. Still under investigation.
- 0641 hours- Suspicious Person- An individual was stranded in town. Assistance given.
- 0720 hours- Unwanted Guest- Subject was asked to leave a business as they are banned.
- 0906 hours- Theft Under- Keys were stolen from a residence.
- 1139 hours- Disturbance- An individual was making noise in a hotel and was taken to hospital.
- 1229 hours- Break and Enter- Someone broke into a business and caused damages.
- 1355 hours- Suspicious Occurrence- An individual had an issue in regards to how he was being treated. Situation mediated.
- 1401 hours- Dispute-Between landlord and tenant.
- 1420 hours- Parking Bylaw- A vehicle was parked across a driveway and causing an obstruction. The vehicle was moved by the owner.
- 1441 hours- Unwanted Guest-Tenant-Landlord issue, to speak with Rentalsman.
- 1531 hours Found Property- Identification cards were found at a store.
- 1542 hours- Unwanted Guest- An individual was destroying a property, arrested and held for court.
- 1601 hours- Assistance to Sick Person- An individual was feeling upset with family but will be fine.
- 1802 hours- Driving Erratic- An individual went through a red light. Still under investigation to speak with driver.
- 1806 hours- Obstruct Peace Officer- Resist arrest. Held for court.
- 1805 hours- Break and Enter- Someone tried to get into a vacant home. No damages.
- 1953 hours- Fraud- Two individuals were scammed money for a fake rental.
- 2042 hours- Assist Locate-A concerned family member needed help locating an individual. They were located and fine.
- 2118 hours- Assistance to Sick Person- An individual was having erratic behavior. Situation mediated.
- 2147 hours- MVA- A driver got stuck in the snow, no damages.
- 2200 hours- Suspicious Person- An individual was watching the trains on bridge.
- 0110 hours- Noise Bylaw- The home owner was warned of the bylaw and to keep it down.
- 0310 hours-Assault- Dispute between two individuals. Still under investigation.
911 calls – 4
Warrants Executed – 2